[Stoves] FW: Tlud stove testing

Saloop T S t.s.saloop at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 14:02:21 CST 2014

Respected Sir,
           Thank you all for your valuable advice on my work. I am
extremely thankful to Dr. Paul, Dr. Julien and Kirk for their motivation,
guidance and their constant support. Especially Julien used write 2-3 pages
for my 1/4 page input. Also both Julien and Kirk had sent me their works on
stove.
             I would like to thank Erin, administrator of this for posting
my work on the site. Because of which I got a mail from SERVALS AUTOMATIONS
ltd (who manufacture Champion TLUD) inviting to visit their facility. That
is a life turning opportunity for me and for that I would like thank each
one of you.

Thanking you,