[Stoves] Correcting a misconception that approaches myth status

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Wed Dec 17 09:17:11 CST 2014

Ron and all,

I echo and re-double your thanks to all who have saved those earliest
messages of the Stoves Listserv.   AND send thanks to those (Ron
included) who wrote those messages in 1996.   (even though a strange
Date of Aug 31, 2004 keeps showing in the headers?)

About the computer modeling of TLUDs, there was a large grant given to a
group at Colorado State Univ, and they are expected (according to Dean)
to be part of the presentations at ETHOS 2015 (6 weeks from now!!).

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype: paultlud      Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com