[Stoves] The Aaron stove, fuelled with pelletized agricultural residues

CHRISTA ROTH stoves at foodandfuel.info
Fri Dec 19 15:34:33 CST 2014

Roberto, you find more details on the stove on page 119 in the  GIZ-HERA manual microgasification https://energypedia.info/wiki/File:Micro_Gasification_2.0_Cooking_with_gas_from_dry_biomass.pdf
and of course many more other stoves/devices/principles dealing with micro-gasification. please note that only those 'stoves', of which I had received feedback from the responsible people that last year around this time of the year and which had a dissemination exceeding 100 units in the field were included in the catalogue.
Other concepts like the ones of Kirk Harris will  be featured in the next update, hopefully in 2015.

What I especially appreciate about the Aaron stove concept is that it allows to tackle the height issue, where local users insist on a maximum height: as it has no air inlets from the outside on the bottom part of the stove, you can bury it into the ground until the acceptable  height above ground so that the users can prepare the local dishes which e.g. require heavy stirring and thus a lower working height.

Merry Christmas, festive season and good year 2015

christa