[Stoves] USA senate bill on stoves

Huck Rorick huckrorick at groundwork.org
Mon Dec 29 14:21:42 CST 2014

I skimmed the article and the PDF.  I'm not sure I am clear on what the bill
does.  Would anyone want to comment, explain?  It seems like it is aiming
funding specifically at Global Alliance for Clean Cookstoves?  And doing so
with funds several agencies already have?

If someone felt like elaborating on what it would do that would be useful.