[Stoves] TLUD presentations at ETHOS 2015 -with your participation

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Mon Dec 29 16:08:32 CST 2014

Stovers,

For over a decade I reported at each ETHOS meeting about advances in
TLUD and other micro-gasification stoves of the previous year.   For
ETHOS 2015, there will be numerous independent presentations that relate
to TLUDs, so I will NOT be summarizing about them.   But I will present
the findings of those who cannot make it to the ETHOS meeting, or who
only want a short summary of their work.

If you are interested in having YOUR work about TLUD stoves summarized
into my presentation, please send me appropriate information i the
coming 2 weeks (by 16 January, please).  You can send me:

1.  Basic info on your findings, designs, etc, including important
information about stove acceptance if you have that, and I will make a
PowerPoint slide or two.

2.  Send me one or two PowerPoint slides (in .ppt or .pptx format, not
as .pdf) that present your work.

Be sure to include your contact information on the slides.

*********** Here is the Title and Abstract (at this time).  I might pick
up a co-author or two.

ETHOS 2015 presentation

Title:

Advances of TLUD and other Micro-gasification for Clean Cookstoves
during 2014

Presenter:Paul “Dr TLUD” Anderson

Juntos Energy Solutions NFP

Abstract

Numerous advances in TLUD and other micro-gasifiier cookstoves that
occurred in 2014 have their own presentations at the ETHOS 2015
conference.This presentation is an overview of _additional_ work and
status reports that otherwise would not be presented.With one or two
slides from several TLUD stove projects, the range of diversity of
approaches and underlying issues are seen on a world-wide basis.  The
presenter is in contact with potential contributors, organizing their
inputs, and presenting the diversity of results.

*******

I am anticipating a wide variety of material to include.    I hope that
the Nurhuda / Differ activities in Indonesia are presenting, but if not,
I will try to have a short summary of that effort.   Same applies to
Crispin with both Mongolia and Indonesia TLUD information.    Less
likely to attend are people with TLUD efforts ongoing in India,
Cambodia, Vietnam, Uganda, Kenya, South Africa, USA and El Salvador (I
have direct contact with all of them), and am sure that 6 to 10 others
might respond to this contact requesting them to provide some short
summary info.   It will be SPECIFIC to TLUD and related
micro-gasification.   I am not trying to cover all types of stoves.

If you want to chat about this, I am at my home phone number below or by
Skype or by email.

Email:psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype: paultlud      Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:www.drtlud.com