[Stoves] TLUD stove for NW Peru (coastal)

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Tue Feb 4 12:15:44 CST 2014

Dear Samantha,

Wikipedia tells us that your work area is at:
> Elevation 	80 m (260 ft)

As long as you are below 1000 meter, there should be no problems with
using a natural draft (ND)  TLUD stove for your purposes. (Above 1500
meters a chimney or small fan is needed.).

I and others will assist you with introducing TLUD stoves into your
project.   Specifically, I am preparing instructions for the easier
production of TLUD-ND stoves.   It is called Troika, and is easier than
my earlier description that was based on USA hardware stove parts.   I
need about 5 days more time.   You will need some workers with tinsmith
and metal working skills.

Have you done any work with TLUD stoves already?

In the desert with irrigated crops, you should have not problem with dry
fuels like maize cobs.   What other ag residues are available?   I
assume that wood is totally out.

Please tell us more about your situation, timeline, objectives, etc.

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype: paultlud      Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com