[Stoves] Rocketworks stove appears in the Eastern Cape

Adrian PAdt adrian at rocketworks.org
Tue Feb 4 23:43:40 CST 2014

Hi Crispin, Michael,

No Biochar produced, only some ash. (its burning wood charcoal not gasifying
bio-mass)

We've been playing a lot with the airflow to bring the heat up against the
pot, as much as possible.

We used some paraffin to light the charcoal stove.

Top lit - lasted an hour and forty five minutes (370g of wood charcoal.)

Bottom lit (photo) - Laster one hour thirty minutes.

We're still refining the air-flow designs, so we're balancing power with
cooking time.

Still early days but the results look great, I'll get some WB tests done and
let you know.

With kind regards

adi email sig

 <http://www.rocketworks.org/> To visit our website click here.

The information appearing on these pages is made available without
representation or warranty, whether expressed or implied. No liability
pertaining thereto will attach to Rocket Works (Pty) Ltd and its members.
All information regarding services and any other information is subject to
change without notice.

The contents supplied is for information purposes only, to serve as general
information on various subjects and is not intended to be an exhaustive
treatment on those subjects. While every precaution is taken to ensure
accuracy of information, Rocket Works (Pty) Ltd and its members accept no
liability whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (direct, indirect or
consequential) or expense of any nature which may be attributable, directly
or indirectly, to the use or reliance upon the information made available
and any actions or transactions resulting there from.

Rocket Works (Pty) Ltd has taken all reasonable steps to ensure the
integrity of the information. Your use of this information is entirely at
your own risk.