[Stoves] ETHOS Solar thermal report

Andreatta, Dale A. dandreatta at sealimited.com
Mon Feb 10 15:39:30 CST 2014

If you were at the ETHOS conference you may have seen this, but since
this report is ready I might as well distribute it to any interested
parties.  It will also go out to the ETHOS list and appear on the ETHOS
web site.

This is a report on some solar thermal water heating work I've done over
the last 20 years, showing how solar energy can be used to easily heat
wash water, drinking water (via pasteurization) and for pre-heating
cooking water partway to the boiling point.  The report will soon be
available on the ETHOS web site also.

Dale Andreatta