[Stoves] [biochar] From Cookstoves Webinar "Charcoal Briquette Enterprise Development" on March 5, Register Today!

Otto Formo terra-matricula at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 13 15:38:09 CST 2014

Dave and Richard,

I have no argument against this type of recirceling, as long as you have access to this kind of waste.

On the local markeds of Africa, they sell charcoal piece by piece, not because they are stupid, but because they cant afford more than a few pieces at a time.

But, I would still agrue against recirceling of nuclar waste, if possible, since the process to "produce" this type of waste, still are both risky and harmfull to mankind.

Do you get my point?

Otto