[Stoves] From Cookstoves Webinar "Charcoal Briquette Enterprise Development"

Art Donnelly art.donnelly at seachar.org
Fri Feb 14 17:00:47 CST 2014

Dear Elisa and all,
I want to thank Ron, Paul and Otto for speaking up on the need to consider
the multiple ways that stove users and charcoal makers can derive benefits
and income from char production.

As a person involved in one of the few biochar stove projects (Estufa Finca)
buying charcoal from stove users in our program and reselling it as biochar,
filtration media, as ingredients for cosmetics, etc.. I would like to join
with the colleagues who have already spoken up and help you plan a
webinaron the topic of these alternative uses for char.

Thank you to Winrock for extending this offer.
Please feel free to contact me directly.
Art Donnelly