[Stoves] Request for technology proposals - Clean Stove Initiative, Indonesia

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Sat Feb 22 17:39:47 CST 2014

Crispin,

Thank you for that carefully expressed statement with examples. More of
us need to master these calculations, or find simple ways (spreadsheets
perhaps?) to make the calculations easier.

Still 10 days before I get back home from Brazil.   This will be one of
my priority tasks then.

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype: paultlud      Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com