[Stoves] rice husk ash, rice husk biochar, cristobalite

revjcsd at juno.com revjcsd at juno.com
Wed Feb 26 01:01:56 CST 2014

Rebecca,

At the end of this email, I have cut-and-pasted portions of a conversation sometime last June, between and among Paul Olivier, Tom Miles, et al.

I appreciate your word of caution. I too have concern re: cristobalite formation risk.

I don't know if only I seem to see the distinction Paul Olivier makes between combustion and gasification of rice husk. I don't know either if it is a fact that combustion does but gasification does not cause cristobalite to form.

I'm looking for answers.

1.

Fr. Juanito  --  I found it!!  Read Paul Olivier’s email below to Tom.  The 2009 report I mentioned in an earlier emil  is from IPS --

http://www.ipsnews.net/2009/10/thailand-renewable-energy-not-so-clean-and-green-after-all/

Rebecca

2.