[Stoves] FW: Request for Eco-Kalan (Thesis)

keesvermeer at telus.net keesvermeer at telus.net
Wed Feb 26 14:52:23 CST 2014

Please post Lance, Ben and Zenas' requests and my reply in its entirety in Stoves List for further discussion.  Furthermore, I would like to hear from the group their ideas on a separate set of testing protocols and standards for outdoor cookstoves. In my opinion, current standards for indoor stoves are highly inappropriate and unfair to outdoor stoves.

Warm regards,

Rebecca Arrieta Vermeer

Eco-Kalan Project

Philippines