[Stoves] Fwd: FW: Request for Eco-Kalan (Thesis)

ravermeer@telus.net keesvermeer at telus.net
Wed Feb 26 17:51:49 CST 2014

----- Forwarded Message -----

From: "ravermeer at telus.net" <keesvermeer at telus.net>
To: "Lance Vincent Sese" <lancevincentsese at yahoo.com>, "Zenas Harvey Apal" <zenas_harvey at yahoo.com>, "BEN AGUILAR" <ogameidentity at gmail.com>
Cc: "Rebecca Vermeer" <ravermeer at telus.net>, crispinpigott at gmail.com
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2014 3:50:17 PM
Subject: Fwd: [Stoves] FW: Request for Eco-Kalan (Thesis)

Hello Lance, Zenas & Ben -- Would your group be interested in doing a study on the eco-kalan as an outdoor stove in a field setting such as in Purok San Pedro Beach and Punta Roma, Sagay City, Negros Occidental?  This would be the sample of eco-kalan users I would recommend to study as the people there have, on their own accord, requested to have the eco-kalan  replace the stoves they had been using.  I attach Crispin's suggested tests.
Regards,
Rebecca