[Stoves] ETHOS Discussion about decentalized stove efforts

mtrevor at ntamar.net mtrevor at ntamar.net
Fri Jan 3 08:39:25 CST 2014

Interesting discussion it is surprising how wide spread around the world the support for decentralization is even with
its problems warts and whiskers.
Growing up in the middle of the 20th century  I remember when there were A & Ps,  IGAs  Rexalls
Texacos etc. scattered all across the United States. people were optimistic and the future bright.
Then came the alphabet soup CFOs CEOs MBA and the Walmarta, Enrons,  the dotcoms and all the rest.
Now we have the 1 % and the greatest misdistribution of wealth known to mankind.
Some how I just do not feel comfortable about the idea of massive centralization.
But then again consider what would happen today if Abraham Lincoln was caught returning some little old lady’s cash
by one of todays CFOs or MBAs

Curmugeonly In Majuro,
Michael N Trevor