[Stoves] ETHOSV discussion

Jonathan P Gill jg45 at icloud.com
Sun Jan 5 16:25:56 CST 2014

I concurs with Paal. I would add that it should also be a goal of the Clean Stove imitative to help those on the BOP to move from single use economics to inventory economics. That is, to help folks achieve a level of economic success such that they can buy a bottle of aspirin, not just a two tab single use packet. To extract profit rents from those living on a dollar or two per day of cash flow is to put a barrier in their path to the next rung on the economic ladder.  Why would we want to do that?

Best wishes,

Jock

Jock Gill
P. O. Box 3