[Stoves] [Ethos] Best date and timeslot for Stoves 101?

CHRISTA ROTH stoves at foodandfuel.info
Mon Jan 6 03:38:29 CST 2014

Dear all, to better coordinate the timing for the Stoves 101 session and find a good compromise for those who want to attend the open house at Burn design on Friday and people for Stoves 101.
It would help to get feedback on
1) who would be interested (how many people)
2) when the interested people would arrive: Friday or Saturday?
thanks for a feedback
christa