[Stoves] adam retorts

Ger Bal Ger at talobv.nl
Tue Jan 7 07:08:03 CST 2014

Dear Adam,

My name is Ger Bal and I come from the Netherlands. At the moment I am working on environment projects in the Gambia, cleaning the country from waste oil! I am looking for a machine to make charcoal and see on internet your Adam retort. Can I get more information like about the construction and needed materials?
At the moment there are only old fashion charcoal production facilities in Gambia so this could be a Hugh improvement.

With Kind Regards,
Wasec Ltd

Mr. Ger Bal

E: wasecinfo at gmail.com
M. +31621965394
M. +2202118439
M. +2207746114
[cid:image001.jpg at 01CF0BB0.99145570]

This e-mailmessage is intended only for the use of addresse(s). If this e-mailmessage was sent tot another address in error, the recipient is hereby notified that is not permitted to make use of the content of this e-mailmessage and/or to distribute it among third parties, as it may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. We request that the recipient who receives an e-mailmessage from us in error will immediately contact us by telephone.