[Stoves] Pellet machine

Michael Mahowald memahowald at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 8 15:56:41 CST 2014

I am talking to people who made the slugger, I am most interested in the pellet/slugs they have made.  I have a sample myself but do not know of anyone who has used them in a TLUD.  I am wondering if they burn just as well, they are 2 1/2" diameter and break off about every 1" (long).I have videos of pellet making machines we want to get to Haiti.  check it out on my web page: http://haitireconstruction.ning.com/

Michael E. MahowaldPresident
Haiti Reconstruction International952-220-6814