[Stoves] Roommate for ETHOS and carpool to Burn Design's open house

Michal Usowicz usowicz at mail.usf.edu
Sun Jan 12 08:17:07 CST 2014

Hey everyone!
I am going to ETHOS this year and I'm looking for a roommate to save money.
 I will be there from Thurs Jan 23 to Sun Jan 26.  Please email me if you
are interested.  Gender of my roommate does not matter to me.

Also, I wanted to go to the Burn Design open house on Fri Jan 24 and was
curious if anyone was carpooling from the Baymont Inn and Suites or could
pick me up from there on their way to the open house.

Best,
Michal Usowicz