[Stoves] Forestry and fuel

Richard Stanley rstanley at legacyfound.org
Tue Jan 14 12:36:39 CST 2014

Colince,
Thats curous to me because what I have always read and observed is that taken in the long term, 70% of the wood is cut for fuelwood use for cooking in Africa and much of asia as well. It may be that the first tie aq land is cleared i is used as you say but these uses aside form biofuel feed cultivation are less frequent  uses of the wood, whereas fuelwood cooking is an ongoing depletion.  But what do you mean by biofuel feedstock cultivation via a vis deforestation?

Kind regards,
 Richard Stanley
www.legacyfound.org