[Stoves] ETHOS Discussion about decentalized stove efforts

mtrevor at ntamar.net mtrevor at ntamar.net
Wed Jan 15 23:13:28 CST 2014

Again maybe I am being simplistic but what about taking one more step step--

Couple your rocket stove or TLUD  with a thermo or haybox cooker.

Sort of a three for one deal. First you save fuel on the stove, then you save even more fuel by shutting off the heat
and then you do not even have to sit around tending the stove.

Michael N Trevor
Majuro
Marshall Islands