[Stoves] Stove and haybox---- changed name

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Wed Jan 15 15:06:21 CST 2014

Michael,

Congratulations on your position at the college!!!   Please send some
details, especially about the biomass aspects.

About grandmothers:    With all due respect for them, they will
eventually have their cooking done for them be their daughters and
grand-daughters who can handle the transition.    If "ease" were the
overriding criteria, very little change would ever occur. Status quo is
the biggest "ease" there is.   And grandmothers are more tied to the
status quo than are the younger ones.

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype: paultlud      Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com