[Stoves] Questions about CDM Methodology AMS.II-G: "Energy efficiency measures in thermal applications of non-renewable biomass"

Candela de la sota sández candelasota at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 03:43:50 CST 2014

Hello again!

I'm using the CDM methodology AMS.II-G: "Energy efficiency measures in
thermal applications of non-renewable biomass" and I'm facing some problems.

 I don't know if this methodology can be applied to a project which aims to
deplace traditional biomass by LPG stoves.
The scope and applicability definition don't consider the option of
swiching non-renewable biomass use by fossil fuel use, but it is not
excluded either.

Here is the link to the methodology. I think it is quite ambiguous on this
point. If you look at equation 5 (page 6) is MAYBE here where we can
introduce LPG consumption.

http://cdm.unfccc.int/filestorage/7/m/24G3EKN6PT0QJ1BHRICMYDX97OW8UF.pdf/EB70_repan30_AMS-II.G_ver05.0.pdf?t=NHJ8bXp1bDNufDDA-vLs3oAZbIPBlUqf1vbZ

Could anyone help me with this?

Thank you!