[Stoves] Chip drying without pyrolysing; Biocoal manufacture.

Alex English english at kingston.net
Sat Jan 25 19:23:14 CST 2014

If I were to dry wood chips, I'd be building a variation on the linear
corn crib.

http://tinyurl.com/pdq4uhp

Wide enough for a loader  and  a minimum of 7 meters tall*.*  Planks at
loader scraping height with wire or chain link fencing above.
Polyethylene roof. Orient it across the path of the summer winds if
possible.

Having tried it at a smaller scale, I'm inclined to think it would work
here with one or two good drying months  out of twelve.

Alex