[Stoves] Thoughts from ETHOS meeting ending yesterday

Tom Miles tmiles at trmiles.com
Mon Jan 27 19:54:22 CST 2014

Crispin,

We have worked an editorial calendar of topics before and it works pretty
well if there is someone to manage the discussion around a particular topic.
As usual any topic someone wants to put to the group is welcome. We could
start by listing the topics of greatest  interest for discussion over the
next 10 weeks and see how it goes.

Thanks to Ron for bringing us all an excellent snapshot of the conference.

Tom