[Stoves] Thoughts from ETHOS meeting ending yesterday

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 22:02:13 CST 2014

Thanks Tom

I think it is a good idea. If there is interest, topics will branch into
useful territory.

BTW Harold Annegarn and I forwarded our contribution to the documents for
circulation - it was a follow-up to last year's presentation on metrics.
This year we provided a set of definitions as our contribution to the GACC
effort to develop a common lexicon. Look for it in the circulated
documentation (or on the web).

++++++++

Crispin,

We have worked an editorial calendar of topics before and it works pretty
well if there is someone to manage the discussion around a particular topic.
As usual any topic someone wants to put to the group is welcome. We could
start by listing the topics of greatest  interest for discussion over the
next 10 weeks and see how it goes.

Thanks to Ron for bringing us all an excellent snapshot of the conference.

Tom