[Stoves] Thoughts from ETHOS meeting ending yesterday

Tom Miles tmiles at trmiles.com
Mon Jan 27 22:30:50 CST 2014

Ron,

Many people who have usually attended ETHOS are familiar with this list and
go on and off the list depending on their needs. For some the list is just
too demanding to keep up with daily but we can reach them easily. We might
invite some in if we are discussing a topic that matches their interest or
expertise.

There is substantial expertise on this list. While the web tools have
improved the common element of online communication in the developing world
is still email. GACC could mirror this list on their site if they were
interested in reaching the active GACC membership.

Tom