[Stoves] Energy units

Richard Stanley rstanley at legacyfound.org
Thu Jan 30 07:20:25 CST 2014

Frank,

I think they call that energy density in ref. to batteries compared to gasoline or other energy sources, or not?.

Richard
/ Nicaragua

On Jan 29, 2014, at 6:58 PM, Frank Shields wrote:

Stovers,

I came across an energy unit that is new to me. It ‘lbs of energy’.

As if we need another one!  Perhaps this is the energy in a pound of wood or something? It’s in regards to controlling the temperature in a room.

Regards

Frank

Frank Shields
Control Laboratories; Inc.