[Stoves] Roketworx stove appears in the Eastern Cape

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 16:29:36 CST 2014

Dear Erin

It does look like a Rocket but it is called (I am pretty sure) Roketworx).
It has a side feeding layout but so do lots of stoves. Inside it is nothing
like a Rocket stove and does not follow the same design principles, even for
a metal Rocket.

I received word this morning that it is indeed the same stove that was
demonstrated in Phnom Penh but marketed as iStovu or Istovu. The former
would be correct as the intercapitalisation is standard for nouns in
isiXhosa, siZulu and siSwati.

The project has been promoting stoves in the area for some time - several
years and anyone in the area should visit them (it is a holiday place).
Fabulous Wild Coast with good surfing and so on.

The stove with pot and spoon is sold subsidised for ZAR100 ($10).

I think it's still RocketWorks - looks like a rocket with a cage around the
outside?

http://www.rocketworks.org/

- Erin