[Stoves] Key differences of performance test protocols for household biomass cookstoves

Richard Stanley rstanley at legacyfound.org
Tue Jul 1 13:31:41 CDT 2014

Crispin,
I would not dismiss the ag.r residue biomass IF properly processed and if especially infilled with more dense and energy dense combustibles . I will be talking about / displaying samples of Eric Theiss's  source fibers blended with residual, powdered charcoal off our own ashland house wood stove.
I hope to submit these samples for testing at Approvecho and would bet that particulates will be far lower that previously measured in less infilled samples.
But to date this  supposition is based on simple observation of combustion. So lets see the real numbers eh…

Richard