[Stoves] Geopolymer, ceramic like cookstoves

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Sun Jul 13 16:25:31 CDT 2014

Dear Thomas,

I am excited by your work with the new material.    It seems very well
suited for TLUD stoves as well as other types.   Count me in for being
of assistance and encouraging needed research to get production (even
experimental) underway.

Any Stover concerned about the materials of stoves should read the
messages and see the links below.

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype: paultlud      Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com