[Stoves] Found Fuels in TLUDs

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Fri Jul 18 12:06:13 CDT 2014

Stovers,

Check out this excellent video of different ways to use "found fuels" in
TLUDs.   After we make contact with FlintRidgeVin    we can request more
info.

FlintRidgeVin's video of a Champion-style TLUD stove being tested with
different fuel types http://youtu.be/q7yIk8Rb3YI

We will want to show this at Stove Camp next week, and do some trials
with the methods.

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype: paultlud      Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com