[Stoves] TLUD-Oven!

Marquitusus marquitusus at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 26 01:45:06 CDT 2014

Hi,

I'm very glad to send to inform about my last work, the TLUD-OVEN. I wanted to put together the
wonderful light thermal mass ovens from Recho Rocket with the very clean TLUD technology,
and that's it!
The results are very promising: no smoke at all, no
soot, very fast heating and very comfortable cooking, as you can leave
the fire unattended for about 2h30min, and concentrate on cooking!

I think it can be a really interesting device that can allow very clean and efficient baking.
I send the link to the stoves bioenergylists where I posted the file with the details: http://stoves.bioenergylists.org/content/tlud-bread-oven
I also attach the temperature profile graph and the full pdf paper with all the details.

Just comment what you think!

Marc
www.cuinessolars.jimdo.com