[Stoves] Summer Stove Camp July 21-25

Dean Still deankstill at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 11:45:59 CDT 2014

Summer Stove Camp 2014

July 21-25, 2014

 Cottage Grove, Oregon

 Exploring how to build Tier 4 stoves with the Aprovecho staff and Dr. Paul
Anderson.

An opportunity to conduct lots of emissions tests of stoves “under the
hood” in the lab and in a Test Kitchen. The best TLUD team wins $250!!

Dr. TLUD will be leading workshops and sharing the current state of the art
of natural draft and forced air TLUDs.

 A second course of study will focus on building improved ovens.  Teams
will build both low mass rocket ovens and high mass ovens and compare
performance. The best oven team wins $250!

Stove Camp is open to everyone, and is regularly attended by – designers,
producers, program implementers/administrators, folks interested in
environmental issues, women’s advocates, student interns, and some amazing
inventors. We all share the goal of serving humanity – particularly in the
developing world – by finding viable solutions.

Tuition is $400, and people have the option of camping out by the river at
our new beautiful campus at Blue Mountain or choosing one of several
affordable motels in the small, Oregon town of Cottage Grove.

Swimming in the river, home grown music, a week of invention and frivolity.

We expect a large turnout this year, so please reserve a spot!

For details or registration email Mike Hatfield: Mikehatfield at aprovecho.org