[Stoves] Global Alliance for Clean Cooking Stove catalog

Cookswell Jikos cookswelljikos at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 14:21:27 CDT 2014

Well, the devil is certainly in the details - thank you for laying this out
so well Crispin.

On another note - does anyone know of any plans for the Alliance (or anyone
else besides Google) to address the lack of reliable information linking
small/medium enterprises across the developing world to quality
raw-material suppliers? A specific stove makers tools and materials catalog
of sorts - even it just comprised certified addresses and product lists of
reliable sheet metal and allied products suppliers (ideally from
'green/ethical' manufacturers/supply chains...it would such a shame for a
stove to be made from products of illegal mining operations or highly
polluting factories etc.)  would, at least to me and many other
manufactures in Kenya - be a huge help in reducing production costs.

Teddy

*Cookswell Jikos*
www.cookswell.co.ke
www.facebook.com/CookswellJikos
www.kenyacharcoal.blogspot.com
Mobile: +254 700 380 009
Mobile: +254 700 905 913
P.O. Box 1433, Nairobi 00606, Kenya

Save trees - think twice before printing.