[Stoves] Free GC equipment - Varian Gas Chromatograph -

Musungu Wycliffe Nabutola reecon at mitsuminet.com
Mon Jun 23 07:50:55 CDT 2014

Dear Jere Hitchcock,

My name is Musungu Wycliffe. We are looking to build a large biogas plant of
about 600m3 to process what comes out of the Bio-centres that are running on
human waste in a slum area called Kibera in Kenya. We are looking to produce
two products for the market; 1) Enriched Biogas for household use and 2)
Fertilizer for agricultural use. In the process we would like to undertake
some tests on enrichment through removal of Co2. We would thus like to
request that you consider supplying us with this test unit to undertake gas
tests.

Thank you,

Best wishes,

Musungu Wycliffe,