[Stoves] briqetting charcoal dust and fines with fibers as binders as alternative to starch.

Energies Naturals C.B. energiesnaturals at gmx.de
Wed Jun 25 03:26:53 CDT 2014

Hallo Richard,

thanks again for the pictures and good advice,

I am just about to leave for the mainlandso as to attend a forest fair in Galicia/ Northwest Spain.

After that I'll travel to see that gasifyer and it's charcoal powder residues.

Il propose your ideas about binders and we shall discuss what possibilities there are on site to realize the project.

2,5 t/d sure need an automatic press and a handling system for the straw slurry.

I'll have to look into dewatering systems for biodigester effluent.

I think also the water must be recycled and perhaps filtered...

I'll let you know

best regards

Rolf

--