[Stoves] Briquette making and Richard Stanley: Another reason to attend Stove Camp

Richard Stanley rstanley at legacyfound.org
Sun Jun 29 01:27:12 CDT 2014

Thanks for the over the top intro but In reality there is lots for us to share as we do in the briq network. I as just one of that network, have as many questions for you as you may have of me. We are newbies in Nicaragua and only have a couple of years experience in Guatemala and our espanol is still weak. The only king in the networking of briquetters, is the process.
See you thurs afternoon and thanks Approvecho for offering the space and time.
Richard Stanley

Sent from my iPhone