[Stoves] locally produced pellet

ajheggie at gmail.com ajheggie at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 02:52:56 CST 2014

[Default] On Thu, 06 Mar 2014 08:49:27 +0100,"Willem J. Kuipers"
<wk at tmgroup.nl> wrote:

>A very important part of our test will be to avoid the use of wood and
>charcoal  and use pellets.  Initially we will buy the pellets but it is the
>intention to have them produced in the village  using local , widely
>available  biowaste from surrounding  agricultural businesses  ( a.o. Roses
>)

Willem both you and Bjarne have today mentioned making pellets or
pucks. Mostly to make use of agricultural wastes?

Are you looking at the highly densified pellets made by ring dies or
something less dense made wet in simple presses and then dried, as the
legacy foundation promote?

AJH