[Stoves] Calc. void space and pellet particle density

Frank Shields frank at compostlab.com
Mon Mar 10 17:24:33 CDT 2014

Dear Crispin,

Yes - this is the type of thing I am looking for. They need to be heavy
enough to flow down around funny looking particles. And cheap to discard
after each test. Perfectly round would help as I think that is the only
problem with sand once the salts are removed. Stainless shot I was thinking
but likely too expensive. Steel shot picked out with a magnet but if they
acted like little magnets they would be no good.

Glass beads do not flow like I need them for wood chips and all the
crevices.

Regards

Frank