[Stoves] stoves 101 / TLUD / flames

revjcsd at juno.com revjcsd at juno.com
Mon Mar 10 18:17:28 CDT 2014

Crispin,

I sure appreciate your taking the time to talk Stoves 101.
(I had only hoped to be pointed to sources but you went the extra mile!)

While I'm at it, I had asked in another post about long tail from my DIY TLUD; you may have missed the one liner of a question in what was a verbose apology.

Would you say more about the following:
"To get a clean, short burn, the secondary air should be introduced hot enough, low enough and fast enough to get good mixing. That does not require a fan, just right-sizing.

Once again, thank you.

Juanito