[Stoves] Stove variables display diagram

Richard Stanley rstanley at legacyfound.org
Tue Mar 11 12:44:14 CDT 2014

Crispin et al;
That got me thinking: What about a vertical axis added to reflect effects of time on the given variables: Durability (stove amortization), payback period based on for fuel saved,  or user acceptance, it might look like this,eh? (Interior concentric septimagon profile not shown to avoid utter confusion):

Richard, freezing in NIcaragua

======