[Stoves] Chris Bradnum's stove makes an appearance

Bradnum, Chris cbradnum at uj.ac.za
Thu Mar 13 02:38:43 CDT 2014

Crispin

Thanks, I wasn't aware that the article was in. The University of Johannesburg's media machine at work there.

Ronal

Actually Crispin set up the test protocols for the SeTAR Centre at UJ, he will be in a better position to give you the level of feedback you are asking for.

I haven't posted on this list before, but I have learnt an incredible amount from the conversation I have followed over the past year and a bit, thank you all.

Chris