[Stoves] kiln for continuous charring /CCS-lite

Cookswell Jikos cookswelljikos at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 02:02:20 CDT 2014

Dear Dr. Adam,

This is very interesting, I had a look at your page (from the link below
your name) and I was wondering about the black container, is that for
drying your briquettes? What happens to the moisture, does it simply run
down the walls or evaporate out?

Here is a link the small kilns I have been making and marketing around east
africa for the last 5 years with good results -
http://kenyacharcoal.blogspot.com/2011/10/grow-and-make-your-own-charcoal-in-half.html

All the best

Teddy

*Cookswell Jikos*
www.cookswell.co.ke
www.facebook.com/CookswellJikos
www.kenyacharcoal.blogspot.com
Mobile: +254 700 380 009
Mobile: +254 700 905 913
P.O. Box 1433, Nairobi 00606, Kenya

Save trees - think twice before printing.