[Stoves] non invasive health impact survey (CO and PAH) traking specifc biomarkers

B.C. Romero Orellana bcromero at gmail.com
Fri May 2 09:07:44 CDT 2014

I forgot to mention that I was working in Mexico with the National Public
Health Institute and we took blood samples in women ( looking for COPD) to
correlated with the NIOX equipment to measure NO.  This samples are still
in the freezer in Cuernavaca.  Hopefully soon we will have some
informationto share.

:

> Dear JF
>

> Please keep us informed on this because you are one of very few people
> working on this issue.
>

> Thanks
>
> Crispin
>

> Dear Stovers,
>
> thanks a lot for your various and quality inputs on my request concerning
> blood analysis for health impact survey namely for field validation of
> cleaner unvented stoves impact in hot climates.
> So, it seems highly indicated to use with adapted procedure:
> - field CO-oximeter device
> -  3-OHBaP analysis in urines samples (the main carcinogenic component in
> PAHs)
>
> Thanks again
>

> JF Rozis

Carolina Romero