[Stoves] Highly recommended Re: Trials on TLUD gas burners

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Fri May 2 16:21:22 CDT 2014

Julien,

Thank you for such a wonderful and well organized report (that is
attached to Julien's message yesterday).   We need such studies of, in
your case, the basic nature of the gas burners that are on the top of
ND-TLUD stoves.

It is people like you and Kirk Harris and others who are doing some
truly important work about TLUD gasifiers.

With your permission, I would like to have your report posted at the
drtlud.com   website, but I think you should first add your name,
contact info. and date of the report.   Then it can go to the website
administrator  James Schoner    jss at bitmaxim.com for posting.

Please discuss your next steps.    And I am sure that some of us would
like to know more about you and your circumstances that relate to stove
work, if you would please send such a message to the Listserv.

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype: paultlud      Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com