[Stoves] Spotted in the wild

Inversiones Falcon invfalcones53 at yahoo.com
Fri May 9 11:38:00 CDT 2014

Dear Crispin, I always see your comments from wich I've learned a lot as well as the comments from other experts in stoves especially Paul anderson who is my personal advisor, the stove looks great, but I think this is a rocket, I think this picture is a demo picture because it has no fuel in this photo. seems to be a good desing. tried to get a video when is in use.

Best regard

Gus