[Stoves] Others may know this but it new to me WILSON SOLARCOOKER

Otto Formo terra-matricula at hotmail.com
Wed May 14 14:35:04 CDT 2014

Michael N,

There are a lot of good ideas out there, but if they are not put into practice or action, what`s the point.....................?

I was very dissapointed to find out that this was a "scam" and fake in broad daylight.

Like Paal used to say:
"What shall you do With a solarcooker, when the sun set and People like to have their warm supper after a long day in the fields?"

YES, that could have been solved by the Wilson Solar Cooker.
Now, the only Mr. Wilson, I will remember from the US, is the nighbour to Dennis..........that`s all.........:)

May be that`s the best way too.
Otto