[Stoves] very heavyly used and abuse XL

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Mon May 19 09:52:36 CDT 2014

Michael,

Please tell us more about the current unit that you have and its
usage.   How frequently?   what types of cooking?   Should the unit be
larger or smaller (fuel chamber) or is it about right?

I am looking into the question of getting a Woodgas Campstove back on
the market, with changes appropriate to current knowledge about TLUD
stoves with forced air.    And with a focus on a unit for developing
societies, not mainly for affluent campers.

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype: paultlud      Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com